Timing is the heart and soul of botanical medicine. It rules our lives and the lives of medicinal plants. Discover how to maximize nature’s rhythms to power up, heal from old injuries, and enjoy the blessings in every season of life.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- When it comes to the rhythms of life, timing is everything
- When it comes to botanical medicine, knowing when to take a medicine is often as important as what you are taking.
- The same substance may be beneficial or harmful depending on the time of day.
- Ginger in the morning can cure a thousand illnesses and ginger in the night can be poisonous.
- Take ginger in the summer and daikon in the winter.
- The time of harvesting can change the properties of the herbs.
- Adjust your food according to the seasons.
PSST… HERE’S HOW TO WIN A TRIP TO CHINA
Want to win a trip to China visiting the non-tourist herb-growing region in Sichuan?
Here’s what to do: Just write a review for Botanical Biohacking on iTunes or Stitcher, take a screenshot of your review, and email it to BotanicalBiohacking@gmail.com. Each month, we’ll send one of you an herbal gift (a jar of Huang Qi Astragalus Cream for May 2017). What’s more, we’ll pick one of the listeners to come with us to visit Sichuan, China later this year (2017) !